出国面签,口语不过关,
面试官的脸说黑就黑!
国际贸易,沟通不顺畅,
天价订单说飞就飞!
人在职场,英语不行,
升职加薪无望!
封闭式管理,纯英语环境,采用『浸泡式』
按测试水平入学分班,小班教学。
英语是唯一的
校内通行语言,力求每位 学员在较短的时间
内真正
内化英语, 实现流利英语脱口而出的梦想。
“与世隔绝”,Sorry!
这段时间我只与英语作伴!
衣食住学 English Only,
听说训练满分 Get!
纯英语环境,
厨房大叔和清洁阿姨都能飚英语!
具备丰富教学经验的外教团队,
教师来自十几个国家,均持有外国专家证书及 TESOL 国际教师资格证,
融英语教学于生活, 营造浓郁国际文化氛围,
让您在这小小的联合国中尽情享受异国风情和多元文化交融之体验。
|
|
|
|
|
了解更多国际师资
时间:2017-08-13 13:14:14
来源: 作者:
你们的价钱可以谈吗?
Are your prices negotiable?
A:你们的价钱可以谈吗?
A:Are your prices negotiable?
B:是的,我们的价钱可以谈,但我们的品质是独一无二的。
B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.
可通过谈判解决的
negotiable(adj.)
以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.
A:以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.
B:我们的品质值得您所花的每一分钱。
B:Our quality is worth every penny.
我要看看您所说的这些数据。
I would like to see the numbers on that.
A:我要看看您所说的这些数据。
A:I would like to see the numbers on that.
B:好。我明天给您。
B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.
我相信您得到的物有所值。
I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
A:我相信您得到的物有所值。
A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
B:对我们来说可不是这样。
B:That's not exactly the case with us.
这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
A:这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
B:当然,维修服务包含在这价钱里。
B:Yes,that is included in the price.
你们是按天还是按小时收费?
Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
A:你们是按天还是按小时收费?
A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
B:哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。
B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.
我不能授权做那样大幅度的減价。
I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
A:我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。
A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
B:您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。
B:You get a lot more than what you expected.
批准
authorize(v.)
我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
A:我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·琼斯。
B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.
我想找经理谈谈。
I would like to talk to the manager,please.
A:我想找经理谈谈。
A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.
B:可以问您是谁吗?
B:May I tell him who's calling?
我想找人事部接电话。
I need to talk to the personnel department please.
A:我想找人事部接电话。
A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.
B:可以问是关于什么事吗?
B:May I ask what this is regarding?
我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。
I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
A:我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。
A:I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
B:好,请等一下。
B:Yes,just a moment please.
我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。
If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
A:我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。
A:If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
B:我们的服务能让您的销售额每年增加35%。
B:Our services permit you to increase your sales up to 35% each year.
我不太确定转到你们的银行有什么好处。
I am not so sure what the benefit of switching to your bank is.
我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。
We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
A:我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。
A:We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
B:为什么呢?
B:Why is that?
它的价钱是多少?
How much are you asking for in?
How much is it?
How much is it priced at?
A:它的价钱是多少?
A:How much are you asking for in?
B:根据贵公司过去对本公司的采购记录,我们提供这个特价给您。
B:We are making this special offer to your company due to your past purchasing record.
你们多久可以交货?
How soon can you make delivery?
How soon can you make shipment?
A:你们多久可以交货?
A:How soon can you make delivery?
B:大约一个月内。
B:In a month or so.
不会耽误太久的。
It won’t take long.
A:我现在正要出去,不过稍后我很愿意和您谈。
A:I’m on my way out right now, but I would love to talk to you later.
B:不会耽误太久的。
B:It won’t take long.
本产品格调很高,花费却不多。
This product has great taste at a low cost.
A:本产品格调很高,花费却不多。
A:This product has great taste at a low cost.
B:似乎很有意思。请让我瞧一下。
B:Sounds interesting. Please let me have a look at it.
这些目录包含你们全部的产品吗?
Do these cover your complete product line?
A:这些目录包含你们全部的产品吗?
A:Do these cover your complete product line?
B:是的,每样外销的东西都包括进去了。
B:Yes,everything we export is included.
价格是最新的吗?
Are the prices up to date?
A:价格是最新的吗?
A:Are the prices up to date?
B:是的,不过我们预定在年底重新调整价格。
B:Yes,but they're scheduled to be revised at the end of the year.