出国面签,口语不过关,
面试官的脸说黑就黑!
国际贸易,沟通不顺畅,
天价订单说飞就飞!
人在职场,英语不行,
升职加薪无望!
封闭式管理,纯英语环境,采用『浸泡式』
按测试水平入学分班,小班教学。
英语是唯一的
校内通行语言,力求每位 学员在较短的时间
内真正
内化英语, 实现流利英语脱口而出的梦想。
“与世隔绝”,Sorry!
这段时间我只与英语作伴!
衣食住学 English Only,
听说训练满分 Get!
纯英语环境,
厨房大叔和清洁阿姨都能飚英语!
具备丰富教学经验的外教团队,
教师来自十几个国家,均持有外国专家证书及 TESOL 国际教师资格证,
融英语教学于生活, 营造浓郁国际文化氛围,
让您在这小小的联合国中尽情享受异国风情和多元文化交融之体验。
|
|
|
|
|
了解更多国际师资
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
再别康桥
Xu Zhimo
徐志摩
Very quietly I take my leave
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here,
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘。
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floatingheart growing in the sludge
软泥的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆阴下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
沉淀着彩虹似的梦
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
向青更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cannot sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects keep silence for me
夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不带走一片云彩。
英语阅读也是提高英语口语的一部分,要想英语提高的快,就多多的读一读英语诗歌,英语文章,在不知不觉提高英语水平哦~~~