平和英语村
 

你还要被英语“虐”多久?

 

出国面签,口语不过关,
面试官的脸说黑就黑!

国际贸易,沟通不顺畅,
天价订单说飞就飞!

人在职场,英语不行,
升职加薪无望!

出国面签,口语不过关,
面试官的脸说黑就黑!

国际贸易,沟通不顺畅,
天价订单说飞就飞!

人在职场,英语不行,
升职加薪无望!

 

 

脱口而出的英语
不需要漫长的等待

 

What?学好英语需要一年半载?

花费的时间、错过的机遇、投入的汗水……你都算好了?

其实,脱口而出的英语不需要漫长的等待

在这里,英语就这样张口就来!

 

30+

专业中外教团队

13+

每天长时英语浸泡

<20

主课小班人数

1

“学-练-用”课程一体化

 

 

成人全日制英语课程
The Immersion Experience

 

 

封闭式管理,纯英语环境,采用『浸泡式』
学习法,
按测试水平入学分班,小班教学。
英语是唯一的
校内通行语言,力求每位
学员在较短的时间 内真正
内化英语,
实现流利英语脱口而出的梦想。

全日制三大优势,
英语不止在课堂!

 

“与世隔绝”,Sorry!
这段时间我只与英语作伴!

 

全封闭

衣食住学 English Only,
听说训练满分 Get!

 

浸泡式

纯英语环境,
 厨房大叔和清洁阿姨都能飚英语!

 

纯英语

全封闭

“与世隔绝”,Sorry!
这段时间我只与英语作伴!

浸泡式

衣食住行 English Only,
听说训练满分 get!

纯英语

100%纯英语,
厨房大叔和清洁阿姨
都能飚英语!

 

 

 

 

 

40 名中外教,打造国际文化氛围!

 

具备丰富教学经验的外教团队,
教师来自十几个国家,均持有外国专家证书及 TESOL 国际教师资格证,
融英语教学于生活, 营造浓郁国际文化氛围,
让您在这小小的联合国中尽情享受异国风情和多元文化交融之体验。

 

Kevin老师
 
Kelly老师
 
Simon老师
 
Vincent老师
 
Glenn老师

 

了解更多国际师资
国际师资
国际师资
40+ 名专业中外教
给你想要的优质教学

 

5-10年丰富教学经验的外教团队

100%持有外国专家资格证和tesol教师资格证

 

马上评估您的学习费用

马上评估您的学习费用

学英语目的
可支配学习时长
※ 隐私声明
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读

【Malèna 西西里的美丽传说】经典台词

时间:2017-01-16 10:31:19  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

   当我还只是十三岁时,1941年春末的那一天,我初次见到了她那一天,墨索里尼向英法宣战,而我,得到了生命里的第一辆脚踏车。 
  她,撩著波浪状黑亮的秀发,穿著最时髦的短裙和丝袜,踏著充满情欲诱惑的高跟鞋,来到了西西里岛上宁静的阳光小镇。她的一举一动都引人瞩目、勾人遐想,她的一颦一笑都教男人心醉、女人羡妒。玛莲娜,像个女神一般,征服了这个海滨的天堂乐园。 
  年仅十三岁的雷纳多也不由自主地掉进了玛莲娜所掀起的漩涡之中,他不仅跟著其他年纪较大的青少年们一起骑著单车,穿梭在小镇的各个角落,搜寻著玛莲娜的诱人丰姿与万种风情,还悄悄地成为她不知情的小跟班,如影随形地跟监、窥视她的生活。她摇曳的倩影、她聆听的音乐、她贴身的衣物都成为这个被荷尔蒙淹没的少年,最真实、最美好的情欲幻想。 
  然而,透过雷纳多的眼,我们也看到了玛莲娜掉进了越来越黑暗的处境之中,她变成了寡妇,而在镇民们的眼中,她也成了不折不扣的祸水,带来了淫欲、嫉妒与忿怒,而一股夹杂著情欲与激愤的风暴,开始袭卷这个连战争都未曾侵扰的小镇。 
  玛莲娜一步步地沉沦,与父亲断绝了关系、被送上法院,更失去了所有的财产,这使得向来天真、不经世事的雷纳多,被迫面对这纯朴小镇中,人心的残暴无情,看著已经一无所有的玛莲娜,雷纳多竟鼓起了他所不曾有过的勇气,决定靠著他自己的力量,以一种教人难以料想的方式,来帮助玛莲娜走出生命的泥沼……

Malèna 西西里的美丽传说.jpg

 



青春美妇无所依,真是罪过
a beautiful young woman all alone here.it;s crime.

他说的是谁?
who's he talking about?

她一定枕边另有人,这是必然的
she must have somebody on the side,it's inevitable

Nino
把她从乡下带了出来,还有那个有病的老父
Nino brings her from her village,with her illing farther

一个月后,就烽烟四起,Nino应征入伍了
and one month latter,boom!and Nino's called to the war

谁敢打赌她会守节?
who here wants to bet she's sleeping all alone?

我不敢
not me

干嘛不让我跟其他人一起坐
why don't you let me sit with the others?

穿短裤的小屁孩不能跟大人一起坐
no short pants in the adult chair

据报道我们的燃料、食物短缺的状况正在加重
and on the home front reports of fuel and food shortage are begining to mount

在海岛和边远地区的的糖和面粉将继续......
in the islands and outlying areas rationing of flour and sugar will countinue......


我的爱永不褪色
my love will never fade
亦永不枯萎
it will never wilt
不我的爱,我将永远
no my love ,i will alwas keep our love alive
永葆我们爱的活力
i will crash it,defend it
并且在我的心底扎根生长
and grow it in my heart


孩子,你歌名都不知道我怎么帮你呢?
but son,if you don't know the title ,how can i help you ?

是一首浪漫小曲
it's that pretty romantic one...



Malena
小姐我的心像火一般灼热
Mrs.Malena,this heart on mine,on fire

我曾经写过很多封了,但都没有勇气把它们交给你
I has written so many letters and if i didn't have the courage to send them to you

只因我不想你受到伤害
it was only because i didn't want to do you harm

所以原谅我将这封信寄给你吧
so forgive me if i dare to send you this one

这个城镇对你有很多闲言碎语
i want you to know that this town has many gossips

造谣的人都说你有个秘密情人
who said bad things about you that you have a secret lover

我知道这都不是真的,你不会有情夫的
i know it's not true
you don't have anyone

因为除了你丈夫之外,你心中唯一的男人,只有我
after your husband,the only man in your life is me


从现在起我会伴你左右,矢志不渝,我发誓。给我些时间让我长大吧
from now on I'll be at your side,forever,i promise.just give me time to grow up

现在她肯定需要一个情人啦
now that she'll take a lover for sure!

只要一步路走错,永远都别想回头
once in the sack,there's no looking back

她现在大可以勾三搭四了
she knows her ways in the blocks

牙医不就对她神魂颠倒的,有天她走过他就六神无主了
Mr white,the dentist ,has gone crazy for her.one day he was distracted as she walked by

竟把病人的好牙当烂牙拔了!
and pull a healthy tooth instead off the rotten one!

干嘛最近不见她?
but why haven't we seen her lately?

估计牙医一直在填补她的空洞吧
i guess the dentist has been filling her cavity

听说她又和一个卡塔尼亚的店主鬼混,一个有妇之夫诶!真是羞耻。
they say she's fooling around with a shopkeeper in Catania
a family man,it's disgraceful!

唉,天生的淫妇!我听说神父收到了匿名信——谁都可以匿名的
when you're a born whore! I hear the priest has recieved anonymous letters——you can remain anonymous if you wish

听说她的情夫可以是阿猫阿狗
saying her lover is this man,that man...

人民的呼声是神的旨意
the voice of the people is the voice of God



我不能告诉任何人我的担忧,因为它们太隐私了
i can't talk to anyone about my personal problems
they're too intimate

但你看起来不错,我决定对你尽诉心声
but you seem nice,i‘d like to confide in you

每天我给你点一支蜡烛,周日我还会来做弥撒
everyday i light a candle for you
i'll even come to mass on Sunday

但你必须要在镇山保护她
but you must protect Malena from the town

对,就是她。至少要保护几年,然后由我接手
yes,the widow,at least ,for a years,then i 'll take over



多美的屁股!
what a piece of ass!

妈的,混蛋
son of a bitch

你真不知羞耻!
shame on you !

多可爱!我可以留下吗/
how pretty!can i keep them?

你也不要脸!
you shameless girl!

你这小猪猡,过来!你没有资格跟我们同桌吃饭的,懂吗?
come here!you little pig.you're not permitted to sit with the table with us,understand?

你没资格再跟你姐妹说话
you no longer have the right to speak to your sisters,understand?

哦!关我吧,你就知错了
lock me up!I'll show you.

未得我准许,不许离开这个房间
you're not to leave this room untill the further notice

儿子,至少也喝点汤吧,对你好点.当家的,他三天没吃东西了
son,at least have some soup,it will do you good.peter,he hasn't eaten for three day

哼。苏联的人不吃东西也可以的
in the Soviet Union,they never eat,still...

他发癫了吗?
has him got crazy


我觉得他是盲了
i think he's gone blind

你蒙羞了,你的女儿跟全镇男人都睡了.
you're dishonered.your daughter Malena's sleeping with the whole town.A friend.

信里说她是全镇人的娼妓!
it said Malena is a whore with everyone in the town!

哇,那我们岂不是也有希望啦!
so there's hope for us,too!

把话收回!
take it back!

短裤先生,我会揍扁你
i'll bust your ass,Mr short pants



今晚真是美好
tonight is wonderful

我也有同感
for me too

我知道你死了丈夫只有十个月,但也许我可以再见你吧
i know it has been ten months since your husband...but maybe i can see you again

好吧,你赢了.明天。
alright,you win
tomorow.

可以,只要我不上班就行
Okay,as long as i'm not on duty

你好
good evening,sir

好个屁!你竟敢调戏我的未婚妻
good evening my ass!how dare you pester my fiance

一定是有所误会了,我是被邀请去的
there must be a misunderstanding.i was invited

你是骗子,也是个王八蛋
you're a liar and a bastard

我身穿制服,不可以还击
because i'm in uniform i cannot retaliate,sir

你以为你很厉害,啊?我咬你的耳朵下来!
you think you're tough,solider?i'll bite your ears off!

警官,听我讲,他骗我!跟一个男人!跟一个卖国贼
officer,look!he's cheating on me
with a man,with a traitor!

老头子,你说过她是生人勿近的
you said you wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole!

我一直监视你很久了,你这个禽兽
i've been spying on you a long time,you bastard!

贱妇,回你的家乡去偷汉子吧!
go steal husband from your own village,you whore!


我们只知道她有一个情人,谁知道又冒出来一个
we knew she had one lover,but two...?

啊?那牙医哪还有地方进入了
but where the dentist fit in?

他进入她的两腿之间
he fits in between her legs!

他的父亲很丢脸,被迫离开学校
her farther was forced to quit the school in disgrace

他再也不想见女儿了
he never wants to see his daughter Malena again

牙医的老婆也把他踢出家了
and the dentist wife kicked him out of his home

那个悍妻还要把他拉上法庭
that dragon of wife will drag him into court

关那个牙医什么事呢,可怜
what's the dentist got to do with it?poor guy!

Malena
这个荡妇,她才应该被拉上法庭
Malena the whore,she should be taken to court

Cadei
中尉倒像个谦谦君子,他怎么会卷入这宗绯闻
the Lieutenant Cadei seemed like such a gentleman
how could he get mixed up in this?

谁都知道她专门破坏别人的家庭
everyone knows she's a home wrecker

中尉是自作自受
the Lieutenant was asking for this

她已经有麻烦了,光是房子的税收就够她受的
she's already in trouble with the taxes on her house

他们会抢占吗?
will they seize it?

那只是前戏而已
that's just the half of it!

她会因勾搭有妇之夫而入狱
she could go to jail for seeing a married man

牙医的头要缝三针
the dentist need three stiches in his head

是牙医先辱骂那个军人的,这算侮辱军官
but the dentist swore at the soldier first
that's insulting an officer

通通都要上法庭
they'll all end up in court

面对两个老人,她总无计可施了吧?
but what'll she do as two old men like them ?

那个牙医是真的生气了
the dentist was really pissed off

可恶,我今天应该洗澡的
oh shit! i knew i should have bathed today!




你是否已经成了牙医的未婚妻
are you or have you ever been his fiance?

绝对没有。我怎么会跟有妇之夫订婚呢
absolutely not.how can i be engaged to a married man

牙医为什么会在那个不寻常的时候路过你家门口呢
why was dentist at that unusual hour,on hiw way to your house?

前几晚他有陪过你吗
had he been in your company on previous evening?

有,有过一次
yes,once

牙医很笨,可是...他留下来多久
jump right in ,the dentist did.he looks stupid,but...how long did he stay?

不太久
not long

那为什么很有声誉的专业人士C牙医,他在五年前曾给领袖拔过一颗牙,
then why
has Mr.C,a reputable professionalwho,five years ago,had the honor of extracting one of xxx's teeth

现在却公然承认是你的未婚夫
publicly declared that he is your fiance?

他捏造出来的
he made that up

这件事与我无关
i have nothing to do with it

你跟Cadei中尉有什么关系
so what kind of relationship did you have with Lt.Cadei?

我是个寡妇,我跟他有什么关系,与法律无关吧
i'm a widow,my business and that with Lt.Cadei are no concen of the law

好吧,那你知不知道就是因为这个原因,Cadei 上尉已经被调去阿尔巴尼亚
alright,did you know ,that as a result of this affiairs Lt.Cadei was transferred to Albania?

少了个情敌哦
one down

他承认与寡妇见了两次
he declared to have encountered the widow only twice

而且还有过暧昧关系,但应该把他们俩的关系视为纯友谊
and to have had no amorous relationships
considering thier relationship "just a casual friendship"

我的当事人也没有隐瞒曾经对他动过真情
my client ,she makes no secret about having had for him certain feelings

跟那个结了婚的牙医就不同了,中尉是个单身汉诶
but unlike the married dentist
Lt.Cadei was,was a bachelor!

那律师真聪明
clever that lawyer!

他本身是个王老五,事实证明寡妇没犯任何罪行,错在命运悲惨,孤身一人
he's a bachelor himself
facts tell us therefore that the Malena committed no other crime than that being ill-fated,alone

错在长得太美
and beautiful ! here's her crime!her beauty!

因而招致妒忌、闲言和蒙受侮辱
and from here the envy,the lies,the disgrace

才导致她甚至失去父亲的信任
that have deprived her even of a farther's trust!

就这样,她还要默默忍受痛苦
and yet,she herself is still in slient agony

难道她没有权利渴求、并为自己的爱情故事书写一个新结局吗
does she have the right to yearn for,and to write a new ending to her own love story?

大人,全镇市民都这样回答:做得对
your Honor
the citizens of the town replied:"yes!"




牙医不会再纠缠我了吧
will the dentist leave me alone now?

当然不会,他已经被送进精神病院了
of course
he has been put tinto the psychiatric clinic

他竟然自荐去东非当兵
he wants to volunteer himself for the Forces in East Africa

连我国早已失掉东非都不知
he doesn't realize we lost Africa ages ago!

但我们别再提他了,也别提那负心的中尉
but let's forget him,and the fickle Lieutenant Cadei

讲讲我们俩的事吧
let's get to us!

我知道钱不算多,但这是我的所有了。他们停发了我的抚恤金
i know it's not much...but it's all i have.they've cut my pension

哼,这些,区区小数!
do you understand?that's peanuts!

其实我收的律师费远远不止这些
my fee is much more than that

你是永远也付不起的
you'll never have enough money

...那我如何报答你呢
but how will I ever repay you?

太容易了宝贝
it's very easy,my sweet

你这样讲是什么意思?
but what you're saying?

陪我吧,美人
be with me,my love!

在这艰苦时候你是不应该独居的
you shouldn't be alone during these hard times

我会照顾好你和你父亲,你也可以保住这个房子
I'll take care of you and your farther,you'll keep the house

难道你不想重获尊严吗?
don't you want to be respectable again?



我原谅她。她所做的一切都是为了付律师费
i forgive her.she did it to pay her lawyer's fee

只此一次,下不为例
only once,and never again

但你没有遵守我们的协议
but you didn't keep our agreement

现在,我们扯平了
now,we're even




Malena
小姐,一位比我更能干的人写过这句话,说只有真爱是不求回报的
Signora Malena,a more capable person than me wore that only true love is unrequited love

现在我体会了
and now I understand why

你足不出户多时
it's been so long since you last came out of your house

但分离越久,我的爱越深
but the longer we are apart,the stronger my love becomes

听说你快嫁给C律师了
they said you're about to marry C,the lawyer

我知道这里的人欺负你
i know how badly they treat you here

连街市的婆娘都不卖食物给你
and how the women in the market won't sell you any good food

男人又不肯雇用你,只因为怕老婆
and no man would hire you for fear of his wiffe

你怎能跟一个又老又肥的人同居
but how will you manage to live with a fat,old man

他丑得没有女人肯嫁给他
so ugly that no girl ever wanted him?

听说他从不冲凉,比猪还臭
they said he never washes and stinks like a goat

你的柔肌净肤怎能忍受那老鬼的臭汗摩擦
how will you smooth,white skin bear rubbing against the sweat of an old man?

他什么都听他妈的
who never does anything without his mother's consent

夫人,你怎能下嫁那个臭老鬼呢
signora,how can you marry that smelly old goat?




挺直站起来
stand up straight,sir

长高了一点点哦,小P老师
a little longer,Don Placdio

腰部留多一点,他会长大啊
more room in the waist,for when he gets bigger

明天能造好吗
will they be ready tomorrow?



战争毁了我的事业,然而它还在继续
the war has ruined my business,but it still takes time


主啊,求求你帮助我的母亲
Lord,help me with my Mother,i beg you

你不可以再把我当做小孩,我早就长大成人了
you can't treat me like a child,i;m a grown man!

听清楚,你父亲的一世英名决不能给那荡妇毁掉
get this straight,your farther's good name will never belong to that disgusting whore!

绝不!可以!
never! never !


那个律师一无所有了
that lawyer was left high and dry

他母亲每逢周六还帮他洗澡
his mother still bathes him every Saturday

Malena
求职时都有人从中阻挠
Malena always has someone throwing a wrench in the works!

找个男人取代那个律师不难吧
it won't be hard finding someone to replace that lawyer

来,坐下,那家伙已经有了计划
come,and sit down,the next in line already has a plan

是啦,他的计划就在他的裤裆内
yes,his plan is in his pants

剪发,剃须
cut,and shave

马上就来,先生
right way,sir



我带了些面粉和糖
i brought some sugar and flour

面包怎样
what about the bread?

是最好的
the best

我现在没法付钱
i can't pay right now

没事,我相信你一定有办法找到钱的
that's no problem,i'm sure we can find some way to make you sone money


你信吗,现在随时随地都有德国人
can you believe it...everyday there're more of them

看,是谁来了
look,who's here

她现在染了红发
she's a readhead now

真想把她头发剪掉,真是恶心死了
i'd like to cut off that hair
how disgusting

看,她还搔首弄姿
look,she's put together

现在她还接上德国客了
now she's even screwing the Germans

她还跟另一个淫妇组起队了
she's teamed up with that other whore,gina

其实也是,我们没人帮她
what's she supposed to do?no one here will help her

看来他们是在旅馆里做性爱体操哇
seems there are gymnastics at the hotel

两个妓女从一间房跑到另一间房
the two whores run from room to room

一次接一车客
servicing a dozen officers at a time




有没有搞错,这是耻辱
this is rediculous! it's a disgrace

他们也用这个方法治我叔叔,结果他染上霍乱
they crued my uncle this way,and he had cholera

你儿子没病!他现在是个男子汉了,
your son's not sick,he's becoming a man!

都长大了,可以打炮了好不好
with a dick this big,he needs to fuck




让我们去好好惩戒下那个荡妇
let's go give that shameless whore what she deserves

按照我们的风俗,她必须被处置
she must be punished according to our custom

回来!女人间的事不要管
stay back,this 's between the women

看你还能不能勾引我们的男人
now you'll see what happens when you steals our men

和肮脏的德国佬睡觉
and sleep with the filthy Germans

回来,你帮不上忙
keep back! you can't help

快滚吧
get lost! disappear




咦,他好面熟
i know that face,who is it?

啊!Malena 的丈夫,那个陪德国人睡觉的Malena
Malena's husband! Malena,the one who did it with the Germans

可怜的家伙,他不如死了更好....
poor guy!he was better off dead

你是谁?这是我的家园
who are you! this is my family's house!

我们什么都不知道...我们来的时候这里根本没有人住
we don't know anyting...when we came no one was living here

真可怜,没有人把真相告诉他
poor guy,no one will tell him the truth

怎么告诉?听说你老婆是个妓女
what would you say——“i hear your wife is a hooker"?

听说她依然卖肉为生
i heard she's still a great piece of ass

我失去了只手臂,但我并没有死!
i lost an arm,i wasn't dead!

我家世世代代都住在这里
my family has lived in this town for generations

现在这里没人跟我说话
now,no one will talk to me

我家变成了难民营,我的妻子也不见了
my house is a refugee camp and my wife has disappeared

全镇人竟没一个知道她去了哪里
no one in the town knows where she is

帮我找她,我要带她回家
help me find her,i want to bring her home

请问一下,还记得我吗
excuse me,don't you remember me?

你认错人了,可以借个火吗
you mistake me for someone else,could i have a light?

你可以帮到我。能告诉到底我的妻子怎么了吗?
you can help me,can you tell me what happened to my wife?

你们一家都是英雄啦
you're a family of heroes

你说得对。为你这种杂种打仗的人不算英雄
you're right,those who fought the war for you bastards aren't heroes...

到西西里的妓院里走一趟,你老婆可能就在那里
go have a walk through the brothels in Sicily
you may find your wife there!



亲爱的先生,恕我没有勇气与你面谈
dear sir,forgive me if i didn't have the courage to speak man to man

这几个月我有了点勇气
these last months have taught me much about courage

但胆识依旧不打
even if i have found a little myself

我是唯一知道尊夫人真相的人
i'm the one who knows the only truth about your wife

这附近的人只会造谣中伤她
around here they only had bad things about her

相信我,你的妻子一直对你忠贞
but believe me,your wife Malena was faithful to you

你是她唯一深爱的人
you're the only man she loved,this is the honest truth

这是实情。这期间发生了很多事
it's true,a lot of things happened

但一直以来大家都以为你死了
but back then,you have been dead for a long time

我最后一次见到她,是在一辆开往墨西拿的火车上
the last time i saw her,she was on a train for Messina

我应该像所有匿名信作者一样在结尾写上你亲爱的朋友
i should sigh a "your friend"like all anonymous letters,

但我的名字是Renato
but my name is Renato



! 看谁回来了
holy shit,look who's back !

干嘛你们都看着那个女人
why are you all looking at that woman?

没什么
it's nothing


她怎么会回来?
but why would Malena come back?

你知道那句老话
you know the old saying——

你知道在失去了它的地方重拾尊严
you can only find your dignity in the place you lost it

小点声,她就过来了
quiet,there's she is

真是需要足够的勇气才能回来
she's got a lot of courage to face us again

虽然我听说了,但我还是不相信
i wonder what she'll do to us

她们在看什么?应该还她个清静
what are they looking at? they should leave her in peace

她的眼圈有皱纹了,也胖了
she's got wrinkle around her eyes,she's put on weight ,too

是不是该说点啥
someone should say something


要些新鲜番茄吗?那边便宜些
want some nice tomatoes?they cost less over there

这里的东西很好
nice things here

喜欢吗?试试吧
like it?try it on

不了
no,that's okay

没关系的
it's no problem

下次吧
another time

把你的袋子给我,价钱以后再说
give me your bag,we'll discuss it later

没关系,让我来
it's okay,i'll get it








好像要逃避似的
i pedalled as fast as i could

逃避的是我对她的一段纯真之情
as if i was escaping from longing,from innocent,from her

岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人
time has passed,and i have loved many women

当她们紧紧拥抱我的时候
and as they had held me close

问我以后会不会想起她
and asked if i were remember them

我都会说,是的,我会记住你
i believed in my heart that i would.

但唯一我从来没忘记过的
but the only one i've never forgotten,

是一个从来没问过我的女人。
is the one who never asked,

她就是Malena
Malena.


本文链接:http://www.phenglish.cn/reading/2017-01-16/741.html

 

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询